The newly refurbished, old timber Stables is the perfect Hunter Valley Wedding location for couples seeking an elegant, vintage or rustic barn wedding in the country.
This beautiful, charming location can accommodate an indoor ceremony complete with rural ambience. If you choose an outdoor ceremony, the Stables can be used to provide a separate space for your guests to enjoy canapes and drinks while the wedding party take photos amongst our stunning landscapes.
Access to The Stables is an optional extra, in addition to the wedding package of your preference.
Like the barn, The Stables can be as ‘blank canvas’ as you like, accommodating personal style and custom design.
Use of The Stables for Canapes includes:
- Access to The Stables for canapés during cocktail hour.
- Wait staff service of canapés for one hour.
- Wet bar set up for drinks service in line with our selected beverage package (see beverage packages in detail by downloading our wedding packages brochure
- Wine barrels scattered around the area.
- Speakers for music (please note, you will need to bring your own iPod to plug in).
- Decorative fairy lights.
- Beautiful bush and pond views.
Our Stables are only available for canapes when the reception is being held at Buttai Barn.
Your wedding day should be a dream come true, and we have an impressive list of optional extras for you to customise your chosen package.
You can have an exquisite, tranquil country wedding right here at Buttai Barn and The Stables, without the wedding price tag. Located just half and hour from Newcastle, and only 5 minutes from the exit of the M1 freeway, we are proud to be a rustic Hunter Valley Wedding venue. For more information, please feel free to call us on 0409 459 269 or 02 4930 3153 or download our comprehensive Wedding Package Brochure.